A healthy heart and beautiful skin, who does not want that? Today, we are going to turn the spotlight on Herbalifeline fish oil and talk about how we can practice healthy living with the help of this product.
We know how much of a hassle going to the gym and salon can be during super busy days. Lack of time can be frustrating but it must never get in the way of staying fit and young. We give to you Herbalifeline Fish Oil, your weapon to a healthy heart and great skin.
Why We Need Omega 3 Fatty Acid
We have heard about all the stories on how essential omega 3 fish oil is for good health.But sadly, we never seem to get enough omega 3 in our daily diet. The reason? Because of inconsistent food choices and changes in methods of processing food.
How Much Omega 3 Do We Need Per Day?
Intake amount of omega 3 per day vary from person to person as it depends on one's diet and lifestyle. But we are advised to take 250 mg of omega 3 daily (with meals) and eat marine food twice a week. See picture below for serving size.
IMPORTANT! Here are The Omega 3 Fatty Acids Benefits that You Should Know
We need omega 3 fatty acids for normal body functions – control blood clotting and build cell membranes in the brain, improve skin health and to keep the heart healthy and beating as it:
- Regulates blood pressure and cholesterol
- Breaks down fats in your blood vessels
- Unclogs arteries, preventing hardening
- Minimizes the risk of heart disease, heart attack and stroke
- Stimulates heart circulation
- Promotes joint health
- Delay skin ageing
Omega 3 Benefits for Men
- Boosts cardiovascular health - men are more prone to suffer from fatal heart attacks
- Improves metabolism – for easy weight management
- Promotes mental and immune system health
- Better skin condition - men are acne-prone and have dry skin, omega 3 minimizes acne problems as it is helps reduce the loss of moisture, clearing the skin and warding off wrinkles.
- Better mood
Omega 3 Benefits for Women
Aside from a healthy heart, women can achieve beautiful skin with omega 3. We spend a lot of money buying beauty products to make us look flawless. Skin problems in older women are common, usually the result of the damage that was done to the skin when we were younger. Wrinkles in the face, neck and hands are a woman's mortal enemy (due to sun damage). Thinning skin and acne are also common skin issues of older women. The culprit: the hormonal changes that occur with menopause.
But thanks to omega 3 fatty acids, you can finally relax and give up your quest to getting beautiful, younger looking skin. Omega 3 contains EPA (a fatty acid that controls oil production to boost hydration and prevent acne), delaying the skin’s ageing process making skin firmer and reducing fine lines, wrinkles. Be ready to receive compliments about how young you look for your age!
What are The Good Sources of Omega 3?
We can get omega 3 from:
But sadly, these foods are not always available for consumption. Why? Because...
- Fish tastes too bland. We tend to crave for everything tasty like meat, cheese and sweets.
- We seldom eat marine food.
- We are vegan.
- Mercury content in the fish outweigh the benefits omega 3 fatty acids have. We can accumulate mercury in the fish which takes weeks, months and even a year to remove from the body.
- Quality fresh fish (e.g. herring and salmon) are difficult to cook, an uncommon food choice and very expensive.
Why Not Try Fish Oil Supplements as Alternatives?
Omega 3 fatty acids capsules are the answer to your omega 3 deficiency. Because...
- Fish oil supplements contain both EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) which are omega 3 fatty acids found in marine food.
- Help the body with its needs especially for a strong heart and young looking skin.
- They are in a small, soft-gel capsule form which is very easy to take
- More affordable
- Doesn’t contain mercury
Herbalifeline Fish Oil – The Best Fish Oil Supplement. Here's Why?
Please watch videos.
We know there are countless of fish oils promising good heart health and healthy skin but Herbalifeline Fish Oil stands out among the rest. Why?
Apart from the fact that Herbalifeline Fish Oil provides omega 3 fatty acids which our body cannot generate on its own and it helps to maintain a strong, healthy heart, Herbalifeline Fish Oil has the following qualities:
Fine-looking skin is achieved
Herbalife Omega 3 Fish Oil delays skin aging, making skin firmer, wrinkles will be seen less and you will look younger (especially menopause women). Plus, the EFA in Herbalifeline Fish Oil can moisturize the skin so we can say goodbye to dry skin.
Note:We have good news for those who are following theHerbalife meal plan. We know protein can tone the body and make skin firm but when Herbalifeline Fish Oil is added, be ready for enhanced results. Hello great skin and awesome figure!
Quality At Its Finest
How can you prove the effectiveness of Herbalifeline Fish Oil? We made a little experiment. We placed Herbalifeline Fish Oil capsules in a Styrofoam cup filled with hot water. Within seconds, the cup melted and water flowed out. That is how fast Herbalifeline Fish oil collects all the bad stuff in your body. Imagine burning fat and cleansing your arteries without breaking a sweat. Unbelievable? Check out the following videos.
See thisHerbalifeline ® Omega 3 Test - How Effective It Is to Cleanse Your Arteries
Compare Herbalifeline ® Omega 3 Test to Other Brand
We know fish oil supplements tend to have a nasty taste. Quite disgusting right? But Herbalifeline Fish Oil has essential oils such as clove, peppermint and thyme to freshen the aftertaste. Unpleasant taste be gone!
Is omega 3 good for you? A big YES! By taking omega 3 fatty acids, we know attaining a healthy heart and beautiful skin is far from i-m-p-o-s-s-i-b-l-e!
Shoot us an e-mail if you have any questions. We wish you all the best!
Rooting for you,
~ The HSO Team ~
Featured Image Source: